Remote Loan Officer
Veterans of America Mortgage is a Direct Lender located in Sherman Oaks, California that specializes in today’s VA Loans, We are seeking for a Full-time experienced and highly driven individuals who would like to excel in our industry. Our Mortgage Loans officers are highly determined in providing an outstanding customer service experience to our Clients.
Our company provides our Loan Officers industry information updates and incentives with direct communication with company management to boost their productivity.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values workers of all ages full-time or part-time. Experience is a plus!
- Evaluate, authorize & recommend approval of residential/commercial loans.
- Contact prospective clients to develop and maintain relationships.
- Analyze applicants’ finances, credit & property information to determine loan eligibility.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Educate customers on the different types of real estate loans and credit and finance options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Professional self-motivated & organized.
- Current MLO license in good standing with the NMLS. If you do not have a license, you must already be in the process of getting one.
- Ability to sell multiple real estate loan products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience not required, we are willing to train the right person.
- Licensed in multiple states (preferred)
- MUST demonstrate telephone sales skills.
- MUST be willing to make calls to clients on a daily basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- NMLS License
Please email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org